[squid-users] squid_kerb_auth and famous 'BH received ,type 1 NTLM token`

From: Eugene M. Zheganin <eugene_at_zhegan.in>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 18:07:11 +0600

Hi.

I wanted to ask is there any progress or solution/workaround to this
problem ?

Once per 3-4 months I'm trying to deploy a negotiate authentication
scheme; the majority of clients works just fine, but some of the clients
(and each time these are some important ones) start to sending NTLM
tokens instead of negotiate ones. About a year ago Markus told that he's
on the way to squid_nego_auth helpers, but, as far as I understand,
there was some serious problems.

Can I offer some help ? My skills in C are low, and my knowledge of
NTLM/Kerberos is even lower, so I can provide only testing/debugging
help, but I can do this in harsh environment of hundreds of clients. :P

Eugene.