[squid-users] Re: squid_kerb_auth and famous 'BH received ,type 1 NTLM token`

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 19:01:35 +0100

Hi Eugene,

  I created another helper called negotiate_wrapper which is part of squid
3.2 (although there is a bug in squid 3.2 which means Negotiate/ntlm is not
working with squid 3.2) . Anyway the wrapper work fine with squid 3.1 and
3.0.

The config is:

#
# Negotiate/Kerberos and Negotiate/NTLM
#
auth_param negotiate program
/opt/squid-3.2/libexec/negotiate_wrapper -d --ntlm
/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp --kerberos
/opt/squid-3.2/libexec/negotiate_kerberos_auth -d -s GSS_C_NO_NAME
auth_param negotiate children 20 startup=5 idle=5
auth_param negotiate keep_alive on
#
# NTLM
#
auth_param ntlm program
/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 20 startup=5 idle=5
auth_param ntlm keep_alive on

Markus