Re: [squid-users] Proxy Auth

From: Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada_at_auroraalimentos.com.br>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:29:09 -0300

Em 16/5/2011 13:59, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz escreveu:
> Le lundi 16 mai 2011 09:30:01, Márcio Luciano Donada a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> I use the version Squid Cache: Version 2.7.STABLE9, in the FreeBSD. So
>> that request username and password, but sometimes get some problems that
>> need specific software to access the Internet and it can not
>> authenticate. I found some materials that supposedly would make the
>> release, but still could not find one (howto) that works correctly. Can
>> anyone give a help?
> This is not a Squid issue, but you can workarround them with a VPN

Hi,
Sorry, but do not get your email. I spent an email with difficulties in
certain sites / software using the Internet, using squid authenticated,
and I wonder how I can release certain IPs on my internal network not to
use the authenticated proxy for certain sites. I wonder about that and
not VPN.

--
Márcio Luciano Donada
Aurora Alimentos - T.I. Matriz