[squid-users] Site not retaining log in

From: Boniforti Flavio <flavio_at_piramide.ch>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:10:41 +0200

Hello people.

I got some curious behaviour with my transparent proxy setup.

When logging into a specific online shop, I can't get that site to
maintain my logged in status. Whenever I choose a product and put it
into the basket, I get asked again to log in (web form) and when I do
log in, my basket is empty.

Trying from a "proxy-less" LAN, it is working seamlessly!

Could anybody please help me in setting things right? If needed, I'll
gather some logs ...

Kind regards.

Flavio Boniforti

PIRAMIDE INFORMATICA SAGL