[squid-users] help with squid setup

From: Camilo Cadena <k.cadena87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:48:57 +0200

hi,
my name is Camilo and i'm just finish my quid configuration and iptables.

the thing is, i have an ubuntu server 10.4 with squid in it and a router 3G. So, first i build my wifi network, after that i setup an ip static address for my server, and at the end i install squid. When i use an apple device (macbookpro, macbook, iphone, ipad etc) i can connect them to the wifi network and navigate the intertnet, but if i use any other device as client, like Samsung Galaxy or computer with windows i have no internet connection, so i have to open mozilla and give it the proxy ipaddress and port to use, 3128. The proxy server is transparent.

Maybe you can help me, i don't understand the reason of this, all apple products works fine, but any other products don't.

Thank you very much
Camilo