Re: [squid-users] Load Balance Authenticators

From: unjc email <unjc.email_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:11:18 -0400

Amos / Kinkie, thanks for your replies.

From what I see, I don’t see how increasing the number of helpers
could help resolving the problem as I see there are even idle helpers
at the time when the squid crashes. Actually I am doing a capacity
test on our local squid box, I am curious to know how I can avoid the
crash in order to get a consistent result. I ran the same ramp test
twice, but the crashes occurred at different times. Any advice or
suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jacky