[squid-users] stablish local web page as home page

From: Camilo Cadena <k.cadena87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 14:00:05 +0200

 hi,
we have a wi-fi network using ubuntu server 10.04 and squid 2.7. All seems to work fine.
Now, we want that everytime a user of my local network opens his browser he must see a web page .php the is inside my server, but we don't know how to do this.

if we wrote the ip address of this file inside my server as 192.168.1.123/prova it works, i can see it and i can continue the navigation after that, but what we want is to make this in automatic, this way the user don't have to write anything because the browser make it itself.

we will appreciate some help here.

thank you