[squid-users] Allow access for specific user from specific host

From: Vipul Gupta <vipul_at_elinanetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:52:04 +0530

Hello All,

I am a new-be here. I am creating two acl's one for hosts and another
with users. The config is given below

acl AuthUser proxy_auth REQUIRED

acl allowedHost src "/etc/squid/guard/privileged/testRule-ip"
acl allowedUser proxy_auth "/etc/squid/guard/privileged/testRule-user"
acl max_con maxconn 50
http_access deny allowedHost allowedUser max_con
deny_info ERR_TOOMANY_CONN allowedHost allowedUser max_con
http_reply_access allow allowedHost allowedUser
http_access allow allowedHost allowedUser

http_access allow AuthRequred
http_reply_access allow all
http_access deny all

The value of acls are:
allowedHost: 10.10.100.10, 10.10.100.20
allowedUser: test1, test2

Everything else is blocked. The problem is I want only allowedUser to
access internet from allowedHost, But I am able to access internet
from other hosts also using same user names.

Thanks for help,
Vipul Gupta