[squid-users] Problems with bandwith

From: <patric.glazar_at_arz.at>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:01:51 +0200

Hallo

we have still problems with our delay pool settings!

I tried delay pools with class 1
we want that the download from our PMServer Lemss is limited to 20KB but
Client in the intranet should download Patches from squid with full speed!
Destination is allways the same 10.1.1.1
Squid shoul download the full file first before serving it to the clients
the cache should be refreshed once a year!

What is working :
Download limit from PMServer to the squid but clients receive the patches
very slow
files in cache have a new date every 3 to 5 day´s

acl LEMSS dst 10.1.1.1/32

delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 1
delay_parameters 1 20000/20000
delay_access 1 allow LEMSS
delay_access 1 deny all

hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?

refresh_pattern ^ftp: 1440 20% 10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher: 1440 0% 1440
refresh_pattern -i (/cgi-bin/|\?) 0 0% 525600
refresh_pattern . 0 20% 4320

range_offset_limit -1
collapsed_forwarding on

thank you for you advice!

 Best regards
Patric

Disclaimer:
Diese Nachricht dient ausschließlich zu Informationszwecken und ist nur
für den Gebrauch des angesprochenen Adressaten bestimmt.

This message is only for informational purposes and is intended solely for
the use of the addressee.