[squid-users] SSLBump and intermedia CA Certificate.

From: Paweł Mojski <pawcio_at_pawcio.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:54:52 +0200

Hi all.

Finally I successful implemented ssl-bump with dynamic certificate
generation feature.
But, I don't know how to configure squid to use intermediate ca certificate.
I generated Root CA, then using Root CA i signed Intermediate CA
certificate and now, I want squid to use this Intermediate CA
Certificate while generating certs for https connections.
Then I want to import Root CA certificate into Windows PKI to solve
"Unknown CA" error while surfing https pages.
How can I do that?
I'm looking around cafile, capath of ssl-bump options but nothing works
for me.

Regards;

--
Paweł Mojski