[squid-users] Re: Should I see a massive slowdown when chaining squid => privoxy

From: Harry Putnam <reader_at_newsguy.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:47:34 -0500

Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> writes:

[...]

> This may help...
> http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,1854196,00.asp

Thanks for the continuing good information.

About that citation above: The author of the hacks on that page has
suggested that readers might edit a `user.js' file.

Probably something of a dumb question but, is that something I am
supposed to create myself, like:

   `%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxxxx.default\user.js

Or should that file already exist?

I don't see a file with that name on a windows or linux install of
recent firefox.