[squid-users] Mac address on error page

From: Fábio Cruz <cruz.m.fabio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:30:29 -0300

Hello all,

I am using 3.1 version filtering client's access by mac address and would like to provide it on access denied error page ( as IP address). This info will be used by a thrid part system to automatically deal with new hosts.
There is an old note about that (2007) saying that was possible but with changes on C code. Others telling to use external acl which I didn't get.
Can someone put me on right direction on that?

Thanks everyone!
Fábio Cruz