[squid-users] Problem with Refreh tiles

From: <francescoboccacci_at_libero.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:19:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi to all,
i have a question for you. I use a squid to server tiles in fast way. I
explain to you how i configure my system:
I have a tile server that create a OSM tiles in real time and another server
where i installed squid.
When i ask a tiles, the request pass throw squid that ask a tile if it aren't
cached. Sometimes it happend that some tiles aren't serverd or it are old.
So my question is:
How configure squid to be "aligned" to main tile server?
What is the parameter that can be setted?

Thanks to all

Francesco