Re: [squid-users] Squid SDK

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:15:49 -0300

     i think you can analyse the squidclient command line utility, which
is on squid source code, and find out how what the '-m PURGE' option
calls ... that would be what you need.

     you can use that utility for PURGing URLs from command line, for
example:

squidclient -m PURGE http://whatever/path/file.txt

     and i'm sorry i cannot assist you any further than that ... i'm
really not a developer, i dont have a clue what are the function names
and how to help you with more tech details.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues