Re: [squid-users] Jobs

From: Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen_at_pahlevanzadeh.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 18:07:13 +0430

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 06:01 -0700, John Doe wrote:
> From: Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen_at_pahlevanzadeh.org>

> > I must a write a web appl thet it manages squid with many extra job.
> > normal job: every work that squid can do.
> > Variety of job: a range of task that my boss ordered.
>
> Amos question: What are these "normal tasks" and "variety of jobs"?
> Your answer: extra job, normal job, a variety of job, a range of tasks...
> Which does not answer the question at all...
> Can you name the main tasks/jobs you need to do?
> By example: start/stop/restart/reload squid, reset cache, purge/cache url?
> Graph statistics, etc...
> I believe that for most of these, you do not need to play with the squid code...
>
> JD
1. PURGE from my program, but i can't call squidclient PURGE -m
"blahblah" from my code.
2.Insert into cache.
3.concurrent receive of site(minimum 100 sites)
4.permanent configuration must has e separate file.
5.Write a web app for manage squid.
At least this project specifies the above and minimum maximum site and
file and time.
--mohsen