[squid-users] HTTPS pass through

From: Deniz Eren <deniz_at_denizeren.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 14:03:03 +0300

Hi;

I want to pass https traffic through squid without processing it, only
pass the traffic. I'm not interested with filtering or seeing the
content. I won't use proxy, the iptables rule below will redirect
https traffic to squid.

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 443 -j DNAT
--to-destination 192.168.0.1:3128

If I succeed this I will work on an acl which uses SNI. I will
appreciate if you give me ideas about SNI filtering too(the SNI I am
talking about is different from the one implemented in squid, my only
purpose is acl).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication

Good day to you..