Re: [squid-users] reverse squid cache configuration

From: Romain <gromly_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:15:45 +0200

Yes, we are trying to convince our customer to go on last stable
version released for the 4 upstream Squid, and schedule 2.6 migration
for 1500 others but we need a good reason (or proof) and it's seems
that 3.1 doesn't change anything in our case (I mean, visible
change)... or maybe, I didn't see it.

Maybe should I try 2.7 instead of 3.1 ? it seems 'act-as-origin'
option you told me is not available and could improve the bandwith
management.

In any cas, thank you very much for your assistance!

Best regards,

Romain