[squid-users] Is there any way to "turn off" or disable the HTTP/1.1 features of Squid?

From: David Salisbury <david.salisbury_at_momentumweb.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:46:00 -0500

Behind a Squid 2.7 STABLE9 proxy, I have a website I'm connecting to
that is trying to send back a "100-continue", which (as noted in the
Squid documentation) is not compatible with this version of Squid and is
breaking the connection. As my subject says, is there any way to "turn
off" any HTTP/1.1 features in Squid so I can rule out my side doing any
advertising as 1.1 as being a point of confusion for the remote server
in question? Squid is definitely making a request as 1.1, as evidenced
by output from squidclient:

"headers: 'GET http://www.server-im-trying-to-get-to.com/ HTTP/1.1"

Can I "force" Squid to make requests as HTTP/1.0?
David