Re: [squid-users] Problem downloading file from catalog.update.microsoft.com and MS BITS(Background Intelligent Transfer Service)

From: guest01 <guest01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:58:05 +0200

Ok, thanks for your answer.

When do you expect a stable version of Squid 3.2? I am considering
upgrading Squid 3.1 to Squid 3.2, but as long as it is marked as beta,
I don't get any permission to do it. We are using Squid 3.2 in our
testing environment for months without troubles, but as long as it is
not marked as stable, I can't do anything.

regards
Peter