Re: [squid-users] Problem downloading file from catalog.update.microsoft.com and MS BITS(Background Intelligent Transfer Service)

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 00:33:49 +1200

On 28/07/11 23:58, guest01 wrote:
> Ok, thanks for your answer.
>
> When do you expect a stable version of Squid 3.2? I am considering
> upgrading Squid 3.1 to Squid 3.2, but as long as it is marked as beta,
> I don't get any permission to do it. We are using Squid 3.2 in our
> testing environment for months without troubles, but as long as it is
> not marked as stable, I can't do anything.

Sorry, I'm in the dark on this right now myself. I was expecting the
last feature (SMP cache support / "rock") to go in earlier this month.
It did not. So the final countdown of bugs has not even started yet.

I'm still crossing my fingers for 8-12 weeks from whenever that feature
does go in. But there are quite a few bugs to clear up too so that is
vague as well.

Amos

--
Please be using