Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.0.xx (on Opensuse) and problem with displaying www.oki.cz (Keepalive accounting)

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 00:32:27 +1200

On 29/07/11 00:05, Josef Karliak wrote:
> Hi and thank for your reply,
> but there is no progress... detect_broken_pconn if off by default squid
> config, but it was enabled by default suse config. I've disable it - no
> progress. Do you've any ideas ? I'll email to oki.cz of course ...
> Thanks
> Best regards
> J.Karlia.

Other than report it there is nothing you can actually do. Hopefully it
is not a big impact problem. Just another thing dropping connections
before they can be re-used.

The actual transfer has been successful this is only a problem with the
persistent connection reuse (and indirectly with things like NTLM auth
which rely on pconn protecting against the load).

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.10