[squid-users] what does Squid do if two files have the same content and different file name?

From: Raymond Wang <rmn190_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:54:44 +0800

Hi, all:

   In our company, the business logic is common: different URL may
refer to the same content files. so in order to optimize the usage of
memory, it is better that Squid would keep only object cached when the
content is equal to each other for several files.

   does squid support this feature? if so, how can I configure it?

thanks.

-------
Best Regards
rmn190