[squid-users] large config file issues?

From: Daniel Alfonso <dalfonso_at_digitaltargetmarketing.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:51:15 -0400

Hello, Squid noob here...

I have about 250 or so different sites that I want to setup in SSL reverse proxy mode
I have a unique ip bound per site and the 250+ ips are responding on the interface
I am using the following template to build my config and running into parsing issues (lines may wrap in email)

"
http_port SQUIDSERVERIP:80 accel defaultsite=www.DOMAIN
https_port SQUIDSERVERIP:443 accel cert=/certs/DOMAIN.crt key=/certs/DOMAIN.key cafile=/certs/gd_bundle.crt defaultsite=www.DOMAIN
cache_peer ORIGINSERVERIP parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=SITENAMEaccel
acl SITENAMEacl dstdomain www.DOMAIN
acl SITENAMEacl dstdomain DOMAIN
cache_peer_access SITENAMEaccel allow SITENAMEacl
http_access allow SITENAMEacl
"

1 or 2 sites work ok, but at 1700+ lines full config does not work. I get random parse errors which leads me to believe I'm not building this config as efficiently as I could

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel Alfonso
System Administrator