[squid-users] Modify the HTML by squid be return to the visitor

From: 铀煌林 <linuor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:14:20 +0800

I am running the squid on my proxy server and provide proxy service to visitors.
I want to add some HTML codes such as "<h1>Hi [USERNAME], you are
useing my proxy</h1>" at the first line inside the <body> tag. And
return this to my visitors. So they can not only see the page they
want to, but also my notification.
How could squid do that?
I do some search, but find nothing. Thank a lot for any reply.