[squid-users] Re: blacklist to block adults sites

From: sichent <sichent_at_mail.ru>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:54:04 +0200

On 8/29/2011 5:39 PM, alexus wrote:
> as simple/dumb way of filtering, can i filter domains for certain keywords?
> how would I implement this into my squid.conf right away?

the QuintoLabs Content Security (ICAP) does it:
- by domain name
- by category (categories are updated regularly)
- by banned words in URLs (you can specify which)
- and by content inspection (coming in the next version)

I am sure there are some more options available in some other products.
It all may require a bit of reading HOWTOs, FAQs or Mans... as dump it
may all seem :)

Best regards
Sich