Re: [squid-users] blacklist to block adults sites

From: Marcus Kool <marcus.kool_at_urlfilterdb.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:04:18 -0300

Alexus,

Many tried and failed. It is not possible to filter accurately
based on a list of words.
You need a professional filter solution.

ufdbGuard is a free URL filter for Squid.
It works with both free URL databases and a commercial database.

ufdbGuard produces feedback about the quality of the
URL databases. The free URL databases have an average coverage
of 93.4% and the commercial one from URLfilterDB has
an average coverage of 99.3%

Marcus