Re: [squid-users] Logging/Capturing POST data

From: Will Roberts <ironwill42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:04:09 -0400

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:
> Before you go any further. Why? "I'd like to" is nowhere near good enough
> reason to touch or even look at that data.

I suppose "because I said so" isn't good enough either? :)

Seriously though, what I'm trying to do is record a browsing session
so that it can be replayed at a later date for testing. So I need to
be able to record everything the browser is sending so that I can
replicate it. I was trying to use squid simply because I'm already
using it as a normal proxy and saw what I wanted as being an extension
of that functionality. I realize that squid might not be the best tool
for this task and if you still think I'm being silly I'll look at
other tools.

Thanks,
--Will