[squid-users] Limit usage of social network websites at workplace but not blocking them

From: Dennis Yurichev <dennis_at_conus.info>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:19:35 +0300

Hi.

It is well-known how to block social network websites in /etc/hosts,
squid, etc. But I don't want to block. I want to limit its usage and
give all users in my company, let's say, 10 minutes per day to each such
site or 30 minutes to group of sites like facebook, youtube, etc. Or,
limit each user to one single visit to facebook.com per day.

Is squid configurable to do this? If so, how? What I need?