Re: [squid-users] Limit usage of social network websites at workplace but not blocking them

From: Hasanen AL-Bana <hasanen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:28:20 +0300

It could be possible with squid if you write some external acl helper
script which checks the IP address (or username) and decides when to
allow/deny access.
However, facebook is out of control now since the site switched to
HTTPS for most users ( or is it possible to intercept https traffic in
squid 3 ? )