[squid-users] RE: Help with squid3 auth schemes and updates v 3.1.15

From: a a <idealso00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:59:45 -0400

My name is Shawn caron. I run a squid3 proxy server v 3.1.15. on
ubuntu 11.04. I am having some trouble getting it to run as i want it
to.

First question is, do you know what is the most secure scheme in squid
3. Currently running digest with user name and password.

Second question is. using aptitude and apt-get and antivirus updates
through squid 3. Updates are for linux computers running a cron job
connecting via command line only.

If you need conf files email and i will provide