[squid-users] Expect header

From: Jan Algermissen <jan.algermissen_at_nordsc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 23:54:54 +0200

Hi all,

I have a question about the behavior of Squid regarding Expect extensions (so I am *not* talking about 100-continue).

RFC 2616 mandates that an intermediary that does not understand an Expect extension MUST return 417.

Is it possible to extend Squid to understand a certain Expect extension? The intended behavior would be to simply pass on the request (and not respond with a 417).

Jan