Re: [squid-users] I have a problem reverse squid3 for Exchange for RPC two domain

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:59:46 +1200

 On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:16:21 +0200, frederic lubrano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with my configuration reverse squid3 for Exchange
> for
> RPC , everything goes well when I have only one reverse:

 <snip>

> otherwise, we need to use the reverse Squid for another domain, here
> is the extract of config suid.conf file :
>
> etc/squid3# cat squid.conf
> extension_methods RPC_IN_DATA RPC_OUT_DATA
>
> redirect_rewrites_host_header off

 Irrelevant, with potentially dangerous side effects if you actual
 re-write anything. Drop.

> visible_hostname none

 This should be the hostname for the squid machine, or otherwise a
 public domain name representing it.
 If the gethostname() system is correctly configured with a fully DNS
 registered domain, Squid can auto-detect it.

 <snip>

 http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl#Common_Mistakes

> http_access deny all
> miss_access allow EXCH EXCHART
> miss_access deny all

 This usage of miss_access is redundant with your http_access. Drop it
 for faster service.

 Amos