Re: [squid-users] Skype 5 + Squid 2.6 Transparent proxy + Add contacts issue

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:07:58 +1200

On 13/09/11 07:15, Eduardo Porte wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When I try to add any contacts in my skype behind my transparent proxy I get this error message: Check your internet connection!
> With my direct internet connection, without pass by proxy, add contacts works fine.
>

> Any idea ?

Um, "check your connection!".

Seriously though. Check the proxy connection. Details about what was
attempted are in the proxy logs. Start there and investigate.
Details on how to read the logs can be found here:
   http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs#access.log

If you are not the proxy admin, contact them.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.11