Re: [squid-users] Reverse proxy Authentication

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:20:12 +1200

On 13/09/11 06:07, senthil kumar wrote:
> Thank you Amos,
>
> I need help on the following issue.
>
> In the reverse proxy set-up we are using ICP to select peers,
> sometimes we are getting following 504 error with following in cache
> log
>
> neighborsUdpAck: Cache key not found" error.

Indicates you have your debug level set high (at 12,3). And that by the
time a peer responded to a UDP request the object it was about no longer
exists, possibly was aborted, or was completed but not cached. It could
also be due to the storeurl feature, which is known to have issues with
ICP in squid-2.7 due to the multiple URLs involved.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.11