RE: [squid-users] Squid 3.2.0.12 beta is available

From: Jenny Lee <bodycare_5_at_live.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 14:54:54 +0000

Thank you for your hard work. Most of the squirks seem to be gone.

Lots of: WARNING: always_direct resulted in 3. Username ACLs are not reliable here.

Why don't we have IP address logged in cache log? It is diffult to find anything when you get a GB of debug log by the time you run a reconfigure and reset debug level.

Jenny