[squid-users] Etag Caching Squid2.7Stable9!

From: Ghassan Gharabli <sounarose_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 00:25:23 +0300

Hello Amos,

I will try to compile Squid 2.7 Stable9 since it doesnt exist on Windows .

Does Squid 2.7Stable9 Support Etag Caching ?

My Target is to apply Youtube.patch and so many options I have seen on
internet but I always wanted to ask you before I do anything . Is it
possible to apply patches like ignore-no-store , store-stale ,
ignore-must-revalidate .

If that would be possible for me then I am going to be happy at least
I can have all configurations in one Squid Instance .

I already thought of installing Squid Version Lusca Head on Windows
but it is so buggy though I really liked the Lusca head .

What are your suggestion to have all these options in one Squid Version ?

Ghassan.