Re: [squid-users] cache Youtube or Rapidshare

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:48:22 +1200

On 21/09/11 16:43, rocky.li wrote:
> Thank you very much for your answers.
>
> Another question: Is it possible to cache PPStream which is a peer-to-peer streaming video network software. Compared to traditional streaming media, it adopts P2P-streaming technology .

Does this peer-to-peer software use HTTP protocol or another protocol
that conforms to HTTP syntax rules? (given that P2P is a very different
model of traffic flow to HTTP, I think probably not).

Squid only supports HTTP streaming and ICY streaming at present without
code alterations.

Amos

--
Please be using