[squid-users] squid tproxy

From: benjamin fernandis <benjo11111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:49:24 +0530

Hi All,

I am trying to deploy squid with existing network for cache gain and
tproxy feature.I configured squid properly there is no error.I can see
traffic in access.log and iptables tproxy rule but at end users end
they are getting squid error page with request time out.

What could be the mistake behind this problem.?

Is there anything remaining in squid?

reference : http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4

squid version: 3.1.15
os : fedora 15

Squid in network:

     ROUTER ------------> PBR CONFIGURATION ( FOR port 80 traffic
pass to squid from bandwith shapper , for port 80 traffic pass
internet to squid)

       SWITCH
        | |
        | |
        | | -----SQUID BOX

    BANDWITH
     SHAPPER

END USERS

Kindly guide me to solve this abnormal problem.

Thanks,
Benjamin