Re: [squid-users] Two authentication helpers in one instance

From: Rafał Zawierta <zawierta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:01:17 +0200

OK, now it's clear for me (that the browser will choose method).

But now I should enable fallback method to my negotiate
squid_kerb_auth, becaouse Skype and other stuff won't work with
negotiate helper.

Can I use squid_kerb_auth both in negotiate and in basic mode? If
browser is ok (IE8, IE9, FF, Chrome) - negotiate will fork fine. Else
- basic auth.

auth_param negotiate program /usr/lib/squid3/squid_kerb_auth
auth_param negotiate children 5
auth_param negotiate keep_alive on

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid3/squid_kerb_auth
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic keep_alive on

Regards