[squid-users] Re: Two authentication helpers in one instance

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:42:36 +0100

Hi Rafael,

  squid_kerb_auth can not handle basic authentication. You need an auth
handle which can use the username/password from basic authentication. It is
not a good idea to use the domain username/password with basic auth and not
SSL encryption.

 Does skype or your other clients work with NTLM or Negotiate/NTLM ?

Markus