[squid-users] ¡ problem with video loadingtime on www.svtplay.se !

From: Martin Lindkvist <martin.lindkvist_at_linserv.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 03:34:51 -0500 (EST)

hello squiders .... I'm running a squid proxy and are having problems with movies played from http://svtplay.se/ ... it takes about 10 minutes to load a movie... most other sites that plays clips and movis are quick to load... I have tried to use this option with NO chache but it does not seem to have any efect... another option was to maby bypass the proxy just for this site but i did not whant to do this realy.... If anyone have a clue what I could do to fix this it would be very helpfull .... //Martin

--
Tel: 08-47 36 67
Support: 08-749 09 95