[squid-users] Sibling issue

From: Chia Wei LEE <chia_wei_at_qmaxcom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:43:21 +0800

Hi

I had an issue when configure the sibling.
below is my configuration in my proxy01 (10.1.1.2)

cache_peer 10.1.1.8 sibling 3128 0 proxy-only no-query
acl sibling1 src 10.1.1.8
cache_peer_access 10.1.1.8 deny sibling1

but when i go to browse Internet, the access.log in my proxy02 (10.1.1.8)
show the below log.

22/Nov/2011:17:15:43 +0800 248 10.1.1.2 TCP_MISS/404 330 GET
internal://proxy01/squid-internal-periodic/store_digest - NONE/- text/plain

even my proxy02 already have the related cache, but my proxy01 keep cannot
find the cache and fetch the content from Internet.

Any idea on this ?

Cheers
Chia Wei

Notice
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or any
action taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
This email is for communication purposes only. It is not intended to
constitute an offer or form a binding agreement. Our company accepts no
liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of the information provided. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and contact the sender
immediately. Thank you.