Re: [squid-users] New user - few questions

From: <Sw_at_g>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:38:06 +0000

Hi Again,

I had a further look at it, and understand a bit more now. What I would
like to achieve is to have the access log looking as below, and only
registering individual web page accessed rather than every object
(within the page requested by the user)

day:month:year-hour:minute:second url_of_the_page_requested_by_the_user

Looking forward for your reply,

Kind regards,