Re: [squid-users] %login in ACL without autentication configured

From: Luis Enrique Sanchez Arce <lesanchez_at_uci.cu>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:14:57 -0500 (CST)

Hi Amos and thanks for your response,

I have a database of users that can be both users IP (192.168.1.0/24) as standard (juan manuel, owners, etc).
Besides, I have for those users a set of rules that regulate their navigation.

The following configuration for redir_program works ok for me.

auth_param basic program myauthdb
auth_param basic children 10
auth_param basic realm Test
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
acl pass proxy_auth REQUIRED

external_acl_type notauth children=10 ttl=0 %SRC notauth
acl bypass_auth external notauth

redirect_program redirector.pl
redirect_rewrites_host_header on
redirect_children 70

acl Restrictivo src 10.0.0.0/8

http_access allow bypass_auth
http_access allow Restrictivo pass

The program notauth takes the parameter %SRC internally and verify if user IP exists in the system. To be positive
returns OK and ignore authentication. In that case the redirect_program receives the authenticated user "-" and internally
takes the user such as IP.

What I want to do is this the same but with external acl. The fallowing configuration donĀ“t work for me.

auth_param basic program myauthdb
auth_param basic children 10
auth_param basic realm Test
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
acl pass proxy_auth REQUIRED

external_acl_type notauth children=10 ttl=0 %SRC notauth
acl bypass_auth external notauth

external_acl_type redirprogram children=30 concurrency=10 ttl=300 %URI %SRC %LOGIN %METHOD redirector.pl
acl redir external redirprogram

http_access allow bypass_auth redir
http_access allow pass redir
http_access allow redir

# And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access deny all
deny_info ERR_FILTER_DENIED redir all

I added the acl notauth return OK user=IP, the idea is that the acl redir assume %LOGIN as the IP. It does't works for me.

The operation is required to be with an external acl to write in the log with the label %ea.
The acl redirect_program does not support sending something to the log.

I hope you understand what I want to do, and if exist a way to do it?.

Sorry for the inconvenience and for my English.