Re: [squid-users] Squid not allowing WLM (windows live messenger) to go through. any tip ?

From: Ebed <ebedsat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 08:19:23 +0700

what is your squid version?

I'm using v3.1.16, here what i found in my network. If i use direct
connection to the internet, and i set my firewall to redirect port 80 to
3128 (squid local port), my WLM won't connect but if use proxy
connection to the internet, my WLM will work perfectly. I'm using squid
with intercepting connection enabled on localhost and my NIC. This
doesn't happen on version 2.7