Re: [squid-users] STABLE squid repo location?

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 03:44:19 +0100

tor 2011-12-15 klockan 11:48 -0500 skrev Michael Altfield:

> I think I might have found it here (https://code.launchpad.net/~squid/squid=
> /3.1), but I'm not sure if this is the STABLE repository. If it is, can som=
> eone please explicitly say so in the README of the repo or on the wiki (htt=
> p://wiki.squid-cache.org/BzrInstructions). If not, please let me know where=
> to find it.

The official source repository for Squid-3 is the bazaar repository at
bzr.squid-cache.org/squid3/ where you find 3.1 in branches/SQUID_3_1

But launchpad is an automatic mirror of the same, and contains exactly
the same information with just a slight delay, and much better
connectivity.

And as others have mentioned you can also view the changesets from our
web page, divided per release. This view is slightly filtered to hide
automatic derived changes with no impact on the code as such.

        http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/changesets/SQUID_3_1_17.html
        http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/changesets/SQUID_3_1_18.html

Any specific change you are looking for?