Re: [squid-users] Squid with Kerberos auth

From: Wladner Klimach <wladner_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:13:59 -0200

Amos,

how can I check if the keep alive is really working? Another thing, is
it normal behavior the cpu usage being hit 98% usage during one domain
download page? Could it be just hardware limitation? If so, this is a
very awkward situation because there's no severe load upon squid cause
only I using it.

Regards,

Wladner