[squid-users] integrating with wlc

From: E.S. Rosenberg <esr+squid_at_g.jct.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:35:10 +0200

Hi all,
We have a Cisco WLC controlling our local wireless network, I would
like it for squid to know which user is associated with the IP of the
wireless client, so that I can implement user based
restrictions/freedoms for our wireless network as well.
So far my searches haven't turned up anything useful so I was
wondering if anyone here had made that link in the past.

We use the WLCs' built in web-auth (shows a webpage to the user where
they need to authenticate), at the moment it authenticates against a
Radius server.
Thanks,
Eli