[squid-users] Fwd: Need help regarding an issue!

From: Girish Dudhwal <girishdudhwal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:00:07 +0530

Hi

Greetings Squid team. I am stuck on squid situation. actually while
using gmail using as SSL version it's browsing data is too much for
our server as we have limited bandwidth. we are using a squid 2.7
stable version. so can you suggest me any way to force gmail to load
basic HTML view so that browsing data could be reduced.  Kindly reply
ASAP. as this has become a serious matter for our network bandwidth.

Thanks & Regards,

--
Girish Dudhwal | System Administrator
+918447224336 , +911120222093