[squid-users] do store.log SWAPOUT entries indicate comprehensive list of cached urls?

From: Saiteja Peddinti <p_saiteja_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 00:05:39 +0530 (IST)

Hi,  Store.log gives the list of cached urls which have been stored on disk. If I want the list of cached urls, can I just follow the SWAPOUT entries in the store.log? Are there any urls which are cached by squid but are not indicated in the store.log with a SWAPOUT entry (i.e. is it possible that urls are cached in memory, but are not swapped to disk)? Similar to access.log, is it possible to pipe the store.log entries into a pipe and receive them on another listening process on the same host? For my application, I want to get all urls currently added to cache by squid and obtain the url content from squid immediately (posing as a web client). Is it possible to achieve by piping the store.log entries?  Thanks Sai Teja Peddinti